Young artists will develop a portfolio of artwork while building technical skills through weekly group instruction, led by teaching artists, that explore different mediums, techniques and tools for art making.
Members (Family/Dual & above): $10 per class
Non-members: $15 per class
Become a member to receive special rates and priority registration to programs like this!
- November 04 — The Gray Scale: Extraordinary Still Life
- November 11 — Monoprinting
- November 18 — Etching & Carving
- November 25 — 3D Mixed Media
- December 02 — Digital and Studio Art
- December 09 — Drawing in the Park
- December 16 — Textural Painting
- December 23 — Class Exhibition
Public registration is now open. Spaces are limited, reserve today!