The Bass Collective and The Ambassadors
The Bass is Miami Beach’s premier center for international contemporary arts exhibitions, education and programming. With its dynamic and innovative curatorial vision, The Bass has expanded the interpretation of contemporary art by incorporating disciplines of contemporary culture, such as design, fashion and architecture into its programs.
As a member of The Bass Collective or The amBASSadors, you will belong to a vibrant group of collectors and patrons whose commitment to the arts fuels the museum’s boldest visions. Members of these donor groups enjoy an enriched, personal relationship to both The Bass and the international contemporary art world with a year-round calendar of unrivaled cultural experiences and VIP beneﬁts.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Sol Picón, Donor Relations Officer
→ The Collective Beneﬁts Members of The Bass Collective enjoy an enriched relationship to both The Bass and the international contemporary art world with a year-round calendar of unrivaled cultural experiences and VIP benefits.
|Access and Engagement|
- Invitations to The Bass Collective Dinner Series - melding the worlds of art, fashion and design with thrilling evening experiences in the museum and beyond.
- Invitations to tour South Florida private collections
- Opportunity to join Executive Director Silvia Karman Cubiñá on the museum’s annual international trip. Enjoy unforgettable art and immersive cultural experiences across the globe’s most interesting art destinations
- Opportunity to travel to New York to attend selected Art Fairs with Executive Director Silvia Karman Cubiñá.
- Personalized VIP access to select fairs during Miami Art Week (including Art Basel Miami Beach, Design Miami) — a curated selection of fair passes and an itinerary for the week.
- VIP passes to additional select US and International art fairs upon request
- Four complimentary tickets to Night at the Museum, The Bass’ annual Spring Fundraiser
|Learning and Enrichment|
- Diverse programs with curators, collectors and artists, including talks, tours, and receptions
- Private studio visits and exclusive artist experiences
- Private, curator-led exhibition tour for you and six guests
|Services and Recognition|
- Dedicated liaison to personally customize your Bass experience
- Recognition on the museum’s annual donor wall and museum website
- Recognition in perpetuity with a commemorative brick on The Bass cultural campus
- 10% discount on venue rentals
- Pre-sale access to tickets for The Bass Ball
|More to Enjoy|
- Members of The Bass Collective additionally enjoy all of the museum’s membership benefits. Click here to view all benefits.
→ The Ambassador Benefits Members of The amBASSadors enjoy an enriched relationship to both The Bass and the international contemporary art world with a year-round calendar of unrivaled cultural experiences and VIP benefits.
Receive all The Bass Collective member benefits, plus:
- Invitation to Chairman’s Dinner
- Unlimited guest passes
- Private curator consultation upon request
→ The Collective and The Ambassadors Travel As a part of The Bass Collective or The amBASSadors, members receive exclusive access to international and domestic travel opportunities.
DOMESTIC | NEW YORK DAY TRIPS
Join your fellow Bass Collective members in New York in Spring 2020 for two art immersive day trips.
→ Join The Bass Collective
In order to join The Bass Collective, members pledge $5,000 or more in annual support of The Bass. Your gift is designated for membership in The Bass Collective and will be allocated in support of the museum’s operating fund. Donations can be made as a one-time annual contribution, or organized into monthly or quarterly installments.
→ Join The Ambassadors
In order to join The amBASSadors, members pledge $10,000 or more in annual support of The Bass. Your gift is designated for membership in The amBASSadors and will be allocated in support of the museum’s operating fund. Donations can be made as a one-time annual contribution, or organized into monthly or quarterly installments.