Located in the heart of Miami Beach’s historic Art Deco district and just steps away from sandy beaches and partner hotels, lies Miami Beach’s contemporary art museum. Originally a library built in the 1930s, The Bass is an iconic landmark for its history and blend of art deco with modern architecture, initiated by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Arata Isozaki.
The freshly renovated venue with timeless features and expanded spaces awaits you and your guests, along with rotating exhibitions of international contemporary art that reflect the spirit and intercontinental character of Miami Beach.
Now available for private use, individuals, corporations and non-profit organizations can host cocktail receptions, dinners, weddings, lectures and meetings in a unique, dynamic environment in world-renowned South Beach. Galleries may also be opened for your guests’ viewing pleasure.
State-of-the-art spaces offer a range of flexible options to accommodate groups of 10 to 600+ guests, and will add prestige to your next corporate meeting or event.
For more information or to plan your event today, please contact us at 305.673.7530.Submit Inquiry
Unlike traditional meeting spaces, The Bass provides:
– A prestigious disposition to any function
– An opportunity to be immersed in art and design
– The perfect backdrop to stimulate creativity and design-thinking
– Appeal to both historic and contemporary style as well as aesthetic preferences
– A truly private experience at night for intimate and exclusive events
– A robust offering of perks from travel partners
– Custom event packages for any budget
– Access to support staff, vendors and tools to assist with planning every step of the way
Take a Virtual Tour!