Located steps away from the renowned sandy shores of Miami Beach and the Art Deco Historic District, you’ll find a hidden treasure that is truly unique.
Originally a library built in the 1930s, The Bass is an iconic landmark with history and mix of art deco and modern architecture, initiated by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Arata Isozaki. Freshly renovated to maintain timeless touches, expand event space, and highlight rotating contemporary art exhibition galleries, The Bass is now available for private use.
Individuals, corporations, and non-profit organizations can host cocktail receptions, dinners, weddings, lectures, meetings, and other special events in a creative and dynamic environment that appeals to all. State-of-the-art spaces offer a range of flexible options to accommodate groups of 10 to 600+ guests.
For more information or to plan your event today, please contact us.Submit Inquiry
Unlike traditional meeting spaces, The Bass provides:
– A prestigious disposition to any function
– An opportunity to be immersed in art & design
– The perfect backdrop to stimulate creativity and design-thinking
– Appeal to both historic and contemporary style as well as aesthetic preferences
– A truly private experience at night for intimate and exclusive events
– A robust offering of perks from travel partners
– Custom event packages for any budget
– Access to support staff, vendors and tools to assist with planning every step of the way
Take a Virtual Tour!