Located in the heart of Miami Beach’s historic Art Deco district and just steps away from sandy beaches and partner hotels, lies Miami Beach’s contemporary art museum. Originally a library built in the 1930s, The Bass is an iconic landmark for its history and blend of art deco with modern architecture, initiated by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Arata Isozaki.
The freshly renovated venue with timeless features and expanded spaces awaits you and your guests, along with rotating exhibitions of international contemporary art that reflect the spirit and intercontinental character of Miami Beach.
Now available for private use, individuals, corporations and non-profit organizations can host cocktail receptions, dinners, weddings, lectures and meetings in a unique, dynamic environment in world-renowned South Beach. Galleries may also be opened for your guests’ viewing pleasure.
State-of-the-art spaces offer a range of flexible options to accommodate groups of 10 to 600+ guests, and will add prestige to your next corporate meeting or event.
For more information or to plan your event today, please contact us at 305.673.7530.Submit Inquiry
Unlike traditional meeting spaces, The Bass provides:
– An opportunity tobe immersedin art & design
– The perfect backdrop to stimulate creativity and design thinking
– A true private experience, whether during the day or night, for intimate and exclusive events
– An appeal to various sensibilities and aesthetics with both historic and contemporary features
– Prestige to any function
– Custom packages to make event planning seamless
– A robust offering of partner perks from our travel partners
– Support staff and partner vendors to assist every step of the wayTake a Virtual Tour!